Saturday, January 07, 2006

domesticated

i been quite the domesticated woman today
i baked a batch of cookies
and i baked some brownies
i did my laundry
and i cleaned my house
and then i made supper for mom, dad, and my bro

hamburger helper and green beans
doctored up the hh with mushrooms, chili powder, red pepper flakes
it was quite good, if i do say so myself
and fruit, cookies and brownies for dessert

this was the first time i did baking in a long time
not counting helping mom get ready for country memories day

the most interesting part of the baking experience?
was attempting to keep kc off the counter and away from my cookies
mom wasnt too thrilled when she heard that!!

2 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Sounds good, Ry.

 
At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm,brownies!!!You are more then welcome to be domesticated at my house,i will even do the dishes,hehe.

Clinton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home