Thursday, March 23, 2006

kids

i think i must be getting old
screaming, bawling kids are beginning to irritate me
just as bad is when they come and want something of mine
(at least they ask, instead of just taking it)

and then, today, i was at the station and s called, looking for her hubby
so i said to j, go tell your dad, phone
she asked who is it? i said your mom
and she turns to go out the door, looks back and says,
which mom?

poor kid

maybe i'd see things differently, if i had a kid of my own
oh wait, i do have a kid
its kc
he follows me from window to window, to watch me leave
makes me feel so guilty for leaving him alone
i asked bossman the other day, if i could bring him along to work
instantaneous answer--NOOOOO

right now, he is curled up against my arm
sleeping soundly
never thot i'd allow a cat on my bed

maybe if i should get a kid of my own, i wouldnt see them as screaming/bawling as much as i do now

kc is teaching me that maybe i am capable of loving someone after all

3 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Kids, kids, kids. They can fill your day.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Muhd Imran said...

Yes, you are capable to love someone, definitely. It's only human and natural. Have a good weekend!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

just wait -- I have 3 kids here right now and there's another to get here October! It's never quiet here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home