Wednesday, March 29, 2006

spatting

kc and i are spatting tonight

i've been hunting a squirt gun, to use to train him
and couldnt find one, anywhere

the other day i found a syringe, and had a lightbulb moment

he had started jumping up on my dresser, which i am not fond of
so, i pulled out my trusty syringe
and he got squirted abt 4 times
he keeps meowing so sadly every time i say something
he has stopped trying to jump up on hte dresser at the moment

and he jumped up on me
so i started petting him, pitying him for the wet fur
and didnt he reach around and try to nip me
NO
and he jumped off, and away a few steps
and such a tiny confused meow
he's making me feel so bad

but he can't bite me
he knows that no means NO

right now, he's laying over in hte corner of my room
looking so dejected

1 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Feeling sorry won't train him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home