Tuesday, April 18, 2006

disappointing

stopped at walmart this evening on my way home
spent 126.00 there
grrrr

found out today, that a can't work for me on thur 27th
which really disappointed me
and then d asked me to switch him stations this sat
he wants to ask m to come in early for him, he has plans
um, ok, d
yes, i can do that
but there goes my plans :cry:
because i was intending on asking m if he could come in early for me
i'm having company sat night, and i haven't had overnight company in yrs
now, not only am i not getting off early
but i'm also in jco, which is farther away
and k comes in later than what m does
so, im farther way, and will have a later start coming home

so, all in all, today has been a somewhat disappointing day
and kc is being bad, so i banished him from my room
i dont like him banished from my room
i miss him when he's not here with me
wish he would learn to be good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home