Saturday, April 15, 2006

kc

kc is here grumping abt something
and i dont understand what he is saying

he keeps looking up at the dresser
and i say, stay down, you know better
and he walks around the corner
and looks up again
then comes over to my bed
hops up on the night stand beside my bed
and promptly starts to nip at me
sooooo
he gets squirted in the face
and spends the next five min washing his face and front paws

hopefully soon he will learn to not nip
the way he has been learning to not jump up on my dresser

hmmm, now he took off downstairs
and is yowling

change of subjects, here
i got back from work this evening abt 7 45 pm
and went out to my garden a bit
took the garden rake to it
and had to think as i was beating it to pieces
i'm sure the ground thot it was quite fine, with grass
and here i go, ripping it to pieces
and digging out the clumps of grass, and rocks
i am attempting to make the ground even better
to make it grow something better than grass
vegies, tomatoes, etc
but, it hurts, in the attempt to make it better suited to me

but,
it and i part ways, it can't argue what i am doing to it
where as, i can argue what God is doing with me
and i can fight it
and i can grumble and complain
and i want to hold onto the status quo
but God wants something better for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home