Saturday, May 13, 2006

lovely

today has been an interesting day
not many saturday's end up like today has
got to spend it with people
instead of justme and kc
its been a very nice day

got up this morning, took my shower
(ok, ok, thats to be expected)
then to hbg to meet n
had a nice afternoon
ate at olive garden
then walked around in hbg mall for a while
had a nice conversation
learnt to know him a bit better

stopped at walmart on my way home
got a skirt and blouse
a mothers day card for mom
and then, headed on home
swept my floors
put some catnip on a toy for kc
funny!

my bro jon came over for supper
i made hamburger helper
added some red pepper flakes, chili powder
onions, mushrooms
and then some salsa and chz
it was quite good
and jon's addition to hte meal was peanut butter swirl ice cream

and then we md'ed awhile
and now?
i am in my nice snug cozy bed
its been a lovely day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home