Thursday, May 11, 2006

sabotage

its been cool and rainy today
sure was glad for my jacket

only had 2 calls today, bells palsy and a hypotension
got my charts all done
which is just swell!

ds yelled at me, today
told me i sabotaged the cbc top
he picked up the set of labs that i had brought along
and the top flew off and he had blood every where
quite hte mess, he said

and so now, it shall be awhile before i can live that one down
and i didnt even try it!
next one, he made sure to exagerate pushing the tops down
i just laughed at him
and at b and k too

2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Muhd Imran said...

Good day overall, I guess.

Wish I knew what cbc, fh, etc are all about. Anyway, have a good weekend.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger ry said...

cbc = complete blood count


fh = firehouse

 

Post a Comment

<< Home