Tuesday, June 20, 2006

relaxing

its amazing how relaxing my garden is
however, its just a hobby for me
i'm sure if i had to have one,
if i had a huge family to feed out of it...
it wouldnt be fun anymore, it would be work

but even more fun than the garden is?
is taking a shower, and watching myself get clean
just watching the dirt roll off
makes me feel like the shower was worth it!

made myself a yummy salad this evening
started out with chicken breast, half inch by half inch chunks more or less
put some butter in the skillet, dumped a handful of chx in it
some mrs dash, and some italian seasoning
and sauteed the chx
lettuce and onion in the bottom of my bowl
then shredded mozzarello chz
and the chx on top of that, and covered the bowl with a lid
so that the heat of hte chx would melt the chz
and a few min later, i put a little bit of italian drsg on it
and tossed it all together
YUMMY
mom says, where did you come up with that idea?
dunno, but it was good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home