Thursday, June 29, 2006

thinking

between this sermon and this comment on md by cb, i've had a lot of things to think abt today.

"There is a really good friend of mine that is GREAT at polishing and straightening out halos. All you have to do is ask Him and He will gladly do it for you. He is awesome! Sometimes when I come to Him, His eyes look so sad as He looks at my bent and muddy halo. . I feel so terrible when I see a tear in His eye as he looks at the damage I have done. but He never berates me. He just starts polishing and straightening again. then he hands it back to me... all nice and shiny... so shiny that it looks like a crown..."

i want a shiny halo, not a bent and tarnished one

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I, off and on, listen to sermons on thet website, too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home