Wednesday, July 05, 2006

better

am feeling better this evening than i did this morning
this morning i was grumpy, irritable, was nauseated, had a headache, was totally tired and miserable
and just before i got to work the pager went
oh no, i wanted nothing more than to get to work, do my rig check, and get reaquainted with my chair
i beeped k
said, i'll be there in a minute, i'll take the call
so, in the pouring rain, i head down the road to t-town
hop in the amb, to find this guy who cant be feeling as badly as i was
did my thing, decided it was a stomach prob, not a cardiac prob
so did nothing for this guy, except a lock that wouldnt give me blood
got him to the hosp, turned him over to dr b
and got my supplies together, and we headed back to jco
laid down on the litter, and took a 10 min nap on the way back
and then, got out in the pouring rain
and in 2 seconds time was completely saturated
adn feeling even worse than before
if that was possible
straight to the station
and sat in the chair in the great room, and dozed
(was closer to the BR that way)

and finally, abt 2, i started to feel a bit better
got up, got myself some mt dew
got some food, took 2 ASA
choked down the burger
headache left
nausea left
and was only left with tiredness

and that was my day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home