Sunday, July 02, 2006

neighbor

well, my little neighbor girl hasnt forgotten abt the clubhouse on the trampoline
i was outside this evening, had taken my garbage out
then walked over to check the grapes
and to pull off hte little apples
i know, if i want apples this yr, i cant do that
but i need the tree limbs to get stronger, first
and that was my solution
all their energy into growing tree, rather into little apples

anyways, she comes running over
and talks me into wearing her little lepoard skin striped purple shawl while she runs up to her grandmother's and gets me some of hte raspberries she has picked
oh well, i survived
and the berries were good

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Muhd Imran said...

Sounds like a beautiful garden you have grown there. Hopefully will get to see a picture of it posted someday.

Happy 4th July! Have a great day with your loved ones, including KC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home