Saturday, September 30, 2006

decision

kc is lying at my feet
and i cant stretch out, cause i if i do, i'll disturb him
but my one foot is cold
and i'd like to cover it up with the other one

today has been a good day
got all my charts caught up
and copied
and seperated
and ready for c on monday

made myself chix salad this evening
sauteed some chx breast, then put it on my salad, dumped some chz on it
and then put a lid on it to melt the chz
italian dressing
twas scrumptious
gonna have to do it again
maybe even tomorrow

md is back again
and seems to be running smoothly
which i am very thankful for
tis very nice to be back home again
even if it is a bit slow

my thots may soon be making it into real life
instead of just blogging abt it
that is, if i can keep up the momentum
funny thing is
i feel as if someone else made the decision for me
and i'm only following thru

its an interesting concept, this idea of prayer warriors
cause i'm convinced that's why i'm at where i am now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home