Friday, October 06, 2006

randomness

kc doesnt wake me up at 6 am, anymore
and i finally figured out why
its because i started giving him more food
so that he has some left until morning
he be a happy cat now

i've stopped buying diet soda
for several reasons,
1. a reaction to my 37.00 mcdonalds meal that i havent been able to forget
2. cause its diet, gonna listen to the nutso's who tell me its not good for me
(ok, ok, not the nutso's, cause dad reminds me that every time)
(and he's not a nutso. i promise!)
3. as an adjunct in weight control
so, because i dont like regular soda all that well
its much to sickly sweet
i've been just drinking water, for the most part

that was all in preparation for the next random thot
guess that means the previous one wasnt random, i guess
anyways

was thirsty this afternoon, when i was up at the hosp
and thot abt pink grapefruit juice
but decided to go for an orange soda
regular soda, not diet
and was bored on hte way back,
g was driving,
he had already tried to knock me off my feet by going around a curve
while i was standing
then just laughed at me
and i'm sitting there, looking at hte nutrition info on this soda bottle
and realized
all 20 ounces of this orange soda gives me 74 grams of carbs
um
the daily values tells me its 25% of a 2000 cal diet
ummm
umm
one quarter of the RDA of sugar forms is in this 20 ounces of soda?
suddenly the soda wasnt so good any more
and i pitched the remainder of it

guess i'm gonna stick with my water
guess there was a reason i didnt like reg soda

and tonight after i got home from work
i took care of some bathroom needs of mine
(downstairs BR, the routine is a bit diff downstairs)
he came over
pawed open the door
looked up at me
and walked away
i finished, washed up, opened the door
and there he was
in his litter box
peeing

i think thats enough of info for tonight
dont you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home