Monday, December 25, 2006

christmas

today has been a different christmas, than i have ever had, i believe
it certainly hasnt felt like christmas from my childhood, thats for sure
i missed out on mom's side, both today, and last evening

figured the ER would be slow and quiet today, but it was a normal day, worse than normal, almost
most folks dont want to go to the ER on a holiday
but this Christmas was different
we decided it was because folks had christmas on christmas eve, and so were bored today

21. was invited up to, and ate christmas dinner with the fame folks
22. and then they came out to assist on my cardiac arrest
23. my pt's family has a reprieve, i had a save, sort of a nice christmas gift to them, and to me

lets see, i'm behind in my challenge
24. christmas music
25. i have a christian radio station that i pretty much covers my entire coverage area on calls WQJU 107.1

what else good happened today?
26. i have a nice warm house to live in
27. and money enough to keep it warm
28. my family is healthy

29. Jesus came to earth to be "my" Savior

here's hoping everyone had a good christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home