Tuesday, October 04, 2005

odds n ends

kc is watching me type again
he's leaning on my arm
hes growing so fast, hes twice the size as when i got him

29's memorial for matt was tonight
it was nice
and it is official
29-18 (the number) has been put oos

ive got an extra day off tomorrow
bart double scheduled and didnt know what he was going to do
i said, i'll take holiday time
so, ive got another day, this wk, for station stuff

been hunting water squirt guns, the little ones, for a wk now
and cant find them
i need a few, to assist in training kc
banishing him from my room, doesnt help much,
he goes straight for the electrical cords when i let him back in

i actually was able to heat AND EAT ravioli tonight, without getting any on me
for those of you who know me, you know that every time i eat something with tomato, be it ketchup, lasanga, french drsg, italian, anything, it always ends up on my built in shelf. dunno, i must be a messy eater

my bro jon has a bday coming up in abt 10 days
he will be 3o
i find that hard to believe
anyone know of a girl i can introduce him to?
or maybe hes taking my example, and being single

lets see, what else

bout time to start thinking abt christmas gifts
maybe i'll have everyone here this yr
they might like that

that spot of poison on my arm is driving me bananas

oooooh
bill told me i would be pleased to know
he ordered "rhoda steps" for the new truck
i guess i am, i needed those running boards
but.....? rhoda steps?
sounds like i will have something else to live down

anything else?
i guess not
this seems like enough of odds n ends for one day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home