Friday, October 07, 2005

babies

PALS today
one of hte lectures was birthing (um, duh, of course!)
anyways, risk factors for depressed or asphyxiated neonates
the number one on hte list, is maternal age over 35

well, im 34, will be 35 in jan
that means, if i ever have a baby, i'll be a high risk pt
and my baby might not be healthy

but, i wont have to worry abt that.
no reason to even think abt it. wont ever happen

kc loves playing on the stairs
we do this game,
he scootches down, so that he cant see me, (i can still see his ears)
and he slowly lifts up, until he can see me,
and promptly scootches down again
and then i "pounce" and he runs away
and races back to me

tonight, he licked my nose, and then tried to bite it
i sorta like my nose, kc,
i want to keep my nose for a bit longer!
maybe i need to buy him some more toys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home