Thursday, October 06, 2005

training

kc loves to watch the computer screen, to watch hte mouse.
he lays in front of my laptop, and right now, he's half on my arm, half on hte bed and watching me type. one of his front paws is on the keyboard. didnt i say he wasnt gonna get on my computer?
somehow, i think kc has me trained, not me training him.
this evening, i had just crawled in bed, and didnt he head over to hte corner, and start scratching and meowing. "you wanna go downstairs?" and he comes over to hte bed, and we go downstairs. he promptly heads to his litter box, and uses it.
goofy cat anyways.

we got the new stair chair this evening
EZ Glider, i believe its called.
am quite thrilled with it.
its gonna make bringing a pt downstairs as easy as nothing.

PALS is tomorrow
not looking forward to a morning of lectures
but will be nice to have it done and over with for another 2 yrs

isnt kc hte cutest cat you ever seen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home