Monday, November 28, 2005

net nanny

stopped at the station on the way home
and have come to the conclusion that net nanny is for the birds
we were to have a 15 day free trial
WELL, i DL it on fri, and today, it says its run out already
so, i go into the control panel, delete it
gotta use the password to uninstall it
and then back to my email
and find the link, and decide to see if i can cheat the system
it allows me to DL it again
and i'm grinning like the chesire cat
go to set up configurations, and the same notice pops up
your license is expired
GRRRRRRR
well, nothing i can do but uninstall it again
and i cant! it won't let me!
it wont let me use the password i had set up for the other one
and i didnt save the original password
and it freezes when i click the 'forget password?' button
so, i have useless copy of a free trial of net nanny on the station computer

lwd just laughed at me!

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd possbly have to wipe your harddrive weekly and reinstall everything to get past that. There's this free one (that I don't use) called Naomi. http://www.radiance.m6.net/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home