Tuesday, December 20, 2005

better

life is much better today
am not nearly as grumpy
see, i said, i'd be over it in a day or two
(psst, i go in cycles)

am sitting here in my nice warm living room
on my easy chair
chatting on IM
listening to christmas music
(i love christmas music
come the end of hte holidays, i'll be ready for it to be gone
but am always ready for it to come back, next december)
kc is lying on the floor, gazing up at me
(not sure what he finds so fascinating abt looking at me)
waiting for my laundry to be dry, so that i can fold it
then will be headed to bed, after my shower

2 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

good for you!
jal

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Carol said...

I know what you mean.I find it comforting that a bad or sad mood is temporary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home