Saturday, December 03, 2005

worried

am tired tonight
not gonna stay up very long
kc and i are going to bed early
we've been up since 3 30 am
well, i have, dunno how many catnaps he had today

i had a call from the vet's office this forenoon
taking kc in on monday morning, for his neutering
and ya know
i've been envisioning all sorts of things
from him not coming home on tuesday,
to him being so traumatized that he looses his cuddliness
i've been getting semi teary eyed abt it
and a bit worried
thats not like me at all

i've been saying all along, that kc is good for me
that he's teaching me a lot abt love
a lot that i haven't ever learnt yet, cause of my many walls

or maybe its just my pms showing
lately i've been a lot more emotional in cycles than i ever used to be

6 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

KC will be fine - maybe a bit of a swagger like my boy had after, but still lovable. how I miss him now

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger ry said...

thanks :)

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC will be more cuddly afterwards, mine all were after we had "it" done...
Missie

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger ry said...

whew, i'm glad to hear that, missie

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Hi Ry,
Maybe you're lacking sleep.
Pets can teach us so much. I am glad you have cuddly KC.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger ry said...

oh, i know i'm sleep deprived!
and its all my own fault, too
can't blame anyone else for it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home