Tuesday, December 06, 2005

home

kc is back home where he belongs

picked him up today, at 3 30 pm
and he wouldnt look at me
brought him home, and he promptly went exploring
totally ignored me for 50 minutes
even bit my little finger, when i tried to pet him

finally, i quit trying to make up with him
and i took my computer to my easy chair
and got online
before long, he came over
and crawled up on the chair, and laid down on my chest
and started purring,
and pushing up for my hand when i was scratching him
and life is good now, again

right now, he's lying on my feet, on the foot rest
and washing himself

am so glad kc is back home where he belongs

3 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Carol said...

It sounds as if animals have feelings, too.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

good to have your friend back home michel is michelagnew.com and fri sat and sunday she hosts a meet n greet for blogegrs to visit each other

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad u got your "baby" back and everything worked out ok...hope you have a good day!..
Missie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home