Wednesday, April 19, 2006

busy

today has been a productive day
got several loads of laundry done
and dried
and put away
changed my bed linens
swept the kitchen and deck room floors

set up a litter box in the one room upstairs
and put kc into it
he turned up his nose and jumped out

had company for dinner today
g im'ed me, wanna meet somewhere for dinner?
hmmm, well, i am kinda busy
why don't you come here, and i'll make spaghetti
worked out nicely
thanks for coming, g :)

finished raking my garden
altho its not a good menno garden by any long shot
too many stones, and still has some chunks of grass in it
planted 2 short rows of radishes
2 short rows of lettuce
and a patch of onions

lwd came over, said i better not burn that pile of brush
right where its at, under the wires
hmm
grrrrr
now i gotta move it, before i burn it

was outside running around in my bare feet
gots blisters on my hands
from all that hard physical labor that i am not used to anymore

dug up an onion from my yard, left over from last yr
and ate it
whew
it was quite intense

kc is totally worn out
he was outside all day
chasing bees and exploring the old barn
he didnt even come upstairs with me, this evening
he was sleeping on the table, when i came up
i told him i was going up, you coming?
and he just stayed there
he'll be up, sooner or later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home