Tuesday, December 26, 2006

christmas

i took my kid along home this evening
walked in the door, and said, "i brought my child along back"
he was having fun exploring a new place

we had supper, did the dishes, then had the gift exchange
just mom dad jon and i
sure was different not to have a lot of neices and nephews around
we'll have christmas with the rest of the family, prob on new yrs day

funniest thing?
i got mom a sudoku book
and jon got me the same book
we laughed
so, mom and i were sitting there, doing sudoku for awhile, before i left

iĀ found out why they always think my house is so cold
its cause they keep their wood stove red hot all the time
i had forgotten how warm it was at home

30. supper was good
31. kc behaved
32. dad gave me a chunk of dried beef to bring along home, ok, venison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home