Wednesday, November 30, 2005

domesticated

today has been a fairly productive day, as far as my domesticated days go
kc woke me up abt 6 30, wouldnt stop putting his whiskers in my face
so i got up, went to the BR, and shut him outside my bedroom door
and had a peaceful sleep until abt 10 30
had a lovely slow awakening, left kc back in abt 11
gave him some quality time, he was purring up a storm
finally abt 1130, i got up, got cleaned up, got dressed, came downstairs
made myself a box of hamburger helper
the last time i remember making hamburger helper was yrs ago,
i made a box, took it over to the station, glenn and walt helped me eat it
anyways, today i added some mushrooms to it, yum yum
some chili powder, some flaked red pepper, cooked it all together
it was quite yummy,
put the remainder into 3 bowls, for later meals
did the dishes and put them away
washed and dried my clothes and put them away
swept and mopped my kitchen floor, and the kitty room floor
left kc outside, then worried that he might get hit on the road
even shook out the rugs, kc didnt like that!
paid bills, i didnt like that
ordered four skirts from Blair, online
looked at the Dell catalog, decided to be content with what i have
so i pitched the catalog
left a message for the guy who is to put the gutters on my house
forgot to call abt an oil change appt for my car
called equivest, had them change my address
wrapped about half of my christmas presents

i'm feeling quite domesticated!
someone congratulate me.....

2 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go girl...Proud of ya!!!

Missie

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger ry said...

thank ya, missie :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home