Wednesday, November 30, 2005

worried

i had a very pleasant evening tonight
justme and kc and the net
was on my easy chair with my feet up
and he was on my chest, sleeping
and i was surfing with one hand
for the better part of 2 hrs

i find it amazing, how much he wants to be near me
how much he has to know where i am
at how loving and cuddly he is

i hope his trip to the vet next wk doesnt change his personality
and even more importantly, he better be coming home
he better

never thot i'd be starting to get worried abt neutering a cat

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Hi Ry,
My name is Carol.
I wanted to let you know that I am the conductor of the Friends of the Friendless Marching Band. I choose a friendless site to feature every Friendly Friday.
You have been nominated for the featured Friendless Site.
Being nominated as a friendless site only means that your blog
doesn't have many comments but you have been singled out as being
worthy of more attention.
I hope you will come play along.
Carol

ps. I would love to have a cuddly kitty. Ours is a grumpy cat but we love her anyways.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home