Friday, December 29, 2006

telemarketers

ring ring ring
me: hello
tm: hi, is this "jm"?
me: yes
tm: hi, i am calling on behalf of better homes and gardens
me: no thanks
click

and the phone promptly rang again
nope, not answering the phone this time
not gonna do it

and the answering machine picks up
hi jm, this is ds, i'm sitting here holding your als status report, what do you want me to do with it? and btw, you should have taken better homes and gardens up on their subscription

so i called him back
i knew i'd been had
and of course, he and cathy were both sitting there laughing at me
i told them, they just found out how i deal with telemarketers

33.  friends
34.  in particular, reflect, who came to visit all the way from florida, and spent the night with me, last night
35. telephones
36. 7 mts faxed my als status report to cathy's office for me
37. kc lying on my back, as i type, (or on my feet)


i need to do something abt my neck
its stiff and tight
its giving me headaches
it hurts to move it, in the morning, or after its been immobile for awhile
i stand up and it makes me woozy, and gives me a rush of a head ache

its acting the same way it started out, when i had a pulled muscle in my neck
at least that time i knew what i did, after i thot abt it for awhile
this time, i have no clue what i did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home